This is the Tinusaur Shield EDUx4IO. It is perfect for educational purposes.
It consists of 4 essential components:
- Button – as digital input
- LED – as digital output or analog output
- Photoresistor – as analog input
- Buzzer – as digital output or analog output
Or put in different perspective:
- Digital input – the button
- Digital output – the LED and the buzzer
- Analog input – the photoresistor
- Analog output – the LED and the buzzer
Here is the list of everything included with the Tinusaur Shield EDU4xIO:
|1||Shield, PCB||Shield EDU4xIO PCB|
|2||H1, Header||Header 2×4, Male (1)|
|3||H2, Header||Header 2×5, Male|
|4||LED1, LED||LED, 3mm, red|
|6||R (LED1)||Resistor 330 ohm, Small, 1/8W, for LED1 (2)|
|7||R (PHR1)||Resistor 10K, Small, 1/8W, for PHR1 (2)|
|8||BUZ, Buzzer||Buzzer, passive|
|9||BUT, Button||Button, pushbutton, tactile.|
- (1) In some older models, the header is 2×4.
- (2) The resistor could be in different colors. Its value is marked with a color code – the color stripes on its body. Ref.: Wikipedia.org / Electronic color code – Resistor_color-coding
IMPORTANT: Please note that …
- In order to use the shield, you will need a Tinusaur Board to put it on.
- This is a kit, you have to assemble it yourself.